Ebb Therapeutics, the medical device innovator of Ebb Insomnia Therapy, has selected The Copley Consulting Group to facilitate and deploy Infor’s CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) solution. With the first and only FDA-cleared device that reduces the time it takes insomnia patients to fall asleep and enter deeper sleep, Ebb is anticipating significant growth as it prepares […]Read More +
The Copley Consulting Group’s Marketing Director, Carrie Forbes was chosen to co-moderate a panel discussion in an event titled “Advance Your Leadership: Getting to the Next Level of Your Career,” by Women Advancing, a national networking group founded by media mogul, Jack Meyers.
Almost 150 women attended the event to learn from four of Boston’s female leaders give advice on females looking to advance in the workplace. The four panelists included: Caryl Capeci, CMO of Hearts On Fire, Barbara Messing, CMO of TripAdvisor, Anne Potts, EVP Global Client Services & Standards of Racepoint Global and Patricia Travaline, VP of Marketing, Skyword.
The women in the room enthusiastically tweeted and took notes as they listened to the speakers answer pressing questions such as:
- What are the most important and least important things one should focus on in a day to be successful?
- Looking back at your career what did you do to prepared for the role you currently hold?
- What advice would you give the women in this room who are trying to do it all; achieve professional success, have close personal relationships, raise families, pursue higher education, keep up with daily grind?
- What do you see employees doing wrong that may inhibit advancement?
- What challenges do you face as a female leader?
- What one action or personality trait do you attribute most to your success?
- What do you look for in job seekers? What characteristics do you value?
For full bios of the speakers and more about the event and Women Advancing, click here.