Who is Draper Knitting?
Draper Knitting is a 6th generation family run organization based in Canton, Massachusetts that specializes in knitted high pile, jersey, double knits, napped fleece, single sided terry and nonwoven fabrics for fashion, performance, industrial and safety applications. Draper is a unique blend of old and new machinery, old and new processes, and innovation. Draper Knitting Company’s corporate headquarters house the corporate offices as well as a 120,000 square foot manufacturing facility. This facility includes over 40 knitting machines that can knit an unlimited amount of fabric design options, CAD capabilities, and they have their own dye house and extensive finishing capabilities.
The Copley Consulting Group worked closely with Draper since 2012 when we implemented Infor SyteLine ERP for their manufacturing company. Draper, having successfully run their business on Infor SyteLine for more than 10 years, decided to upgrade and move to Infor’s Cloudsuite Industrial (powered by SyteLine) multi-tenant cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Outdated tools and security features
- Recurring upgrades disrupting service
- Maintaining Servers
- Performing backups/recovery
- High Operational Costs
- Infor’s latest technology, collaboration tools, robust features, and security.
- The cloud eliminates the need to maintain servers and perform backups/disaster recovery.
- Moving to the cloud, greatly reduces operational costs.
- Continuous updates ensuring they are always working with the most current release.
“SyteLine has served us well and allowed us to provide exceptional service to our customers. We wanted to take advantage of the latest release of SyteLine, and it seemed that moving to the cloud was the best option for us. Now we will always be on a current release without the need to upgrade again in the future.”
President, Marketing & Development Manager