Our consulting services have become a ‘one-stop shop’ for many businesses looking for managed IT services. We offer a broad range of expert skillsets which can be easily integrated into your existing business as a combination of onsite and offsite support. With a Managed Service Provider (MSP), your business can reduce cost and run more efficiently 24/7/365 without the overhead of traditional internal IT staff. Our services are also fully selectable, customizable, and scalable, which allows you to pick and choose the services you need that will grow along with your business. We offer all managed IT services from help desk to CIO as a service, so you can rest knowing that your IT footprint is being safely managed from the ground up.
- Flexible support hours (8-24 hours a day; 5-7 days a week)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Automatic escalation to Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Help Desk ticketing management and prioritization
- Leadership and advisory services
- Remote management and/or dedicated on-site support
- Remote dispatches and equipment replacement
- Third-party application support and maintenance
- End User services (i.e., Active Directory, O365, etc.)
- Network systems authentication and access control
- Systems and server support
- Data backup and recovery
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Data storage, warehousing, and management
- Network security monitoring and management
- Patch, security, and asset management of servers, workstations, laptops, etc.
- Communications services (i.e., email, phone, VoIP)
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Smart building monitoring
The Complete Infrastructure Stack
We can help with the complete infrastructure stack from top to bottom: network, server, data center, and virtualization. Our services include everything from the planning/architecture phase to the execution, delivery, and ongoing support of your infrastructure needs. Our solutions include:
- Managed Services
- Data Center Design
- Call Center Solutions
- Cloud Strategy
- Device Management
- AD Implementations
- Server Migrations
- Desktop Migrations
- NOC Design & Rollout
MSP Highlights – Monitoring & Ticketing Management
For some businesses, the existing IT support structure is either very brittle, disorganized, or nonexistent. The MSP team is fully adaptable and can easily assimilate into any existing support workflow. By taking a proactive approach, our MSP team completely manages the operation and development of your infrastructure solution. This is done by organizing the current support process, diagnosing the severity of issues, resolving all issues on a case-by-case basis, and then closely monitoring further infrastructure operations to reduce or eliminate any potential productivity downtime.
The MSP team takes this ‘proactive’ approach when dealing with the design, implementation, and operation of managing network and software solutions whether they are developed internally or by third-party vendors. This means that not only are our experts proficient in handling issues that cover the entire infrastructure spectrum, but they are also able to mitigate issues before the business even realizes that a problem has occurred.
To accomplish this, Subject Matter Experts (SME) use an advanced set of IT related tools and software that propagates statistical information of the infrastructure and network environments in real-time. The data can then be compiled and graphed to show where areas of improvement are needed both operationally and in network reliability. Ultimately, this can allow businesses owners to see where wasted expenditures exist in the company and to develop resolutions that help move a business forward.
CONTACT US TO